Friday, December 16, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday


-The mighty Ludwig van Beethoven's birthday is today.
-Some powerful musik right there.
-There was a girl in my Italian class a few years ago who was studying to be a music conductor.
-What a neat profession that would be.
-For some reason, I'd always had this idea that a career in the classical music field would be something wonderfully classy, full of professional concerts, musical celebrity introductions, after-parties, etc.
-But that idea, of course, is not usually the case. Especially the latter half! (Well, maybe sometimes.)
-And lots of practicing. Always important.
-I'm covered in dog hair; I need a lint roller or something.
-Boogy woogy Santa Claus.
-Sugar cookies sound lovely right now.
-I used to post recipes on here; what happened?
-Life would be my answer.
-Sugah cookeh.
-I think I smell a meme coming...
-How these people discover these things is beyond me.
-But I likes it.
-Hey hey, there's a vote on for the worst Christmas song ever!
-Hands down "Grandma Run Over by a Reindeer".
-Makes me wanna shoot myself whenever I hear it on the radio.
-I look on my sleeve, and I still see dog hair. Le sigh.
-Hope in gates, hope in spoons, hope in doors, hope in tables, no hope in daintiness and determination. Hope in dates. 
-If you have ever read Gertrude Stein's Tender Buttons, then you know what I'm talking about.
-Ha, yeah right.
-A sudden slice changes the whole plate, it does so suddenly.
-What deep and mysterious place did she get those sentences from, I wonder.
-SALAD: it is a winning cake.
-And yes, I did happen to get these quotes from somewhere.
-Such a happy gingerbread! I think I shall leave you with that for today.


6c8077cd9db03b5465fdedea760215de_large
From here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...