Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Yearly snapshot of the tree


It came and went, didn't it?! Did you have a nice weekend? Over all, mine was really, really nice. My sister and her hubby arrived last Thursday from England with their adorable puppy Oliver (who we're going to be keeping for the next while), and we had our family due on Christmas Eve at our place (something we've not done before), and spent the rest of the weekend relaxing. I got so many books for Christmas, but I'm thrilled! I can't wait to read them all. (One of them was Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, the one I'm most looking forward to start.)

Our new addition, already settled in to his new home

And two days after the fact, we got snow. Oliver got his first snow, and he went wild. It was funny. Actually, he's pretty wild in general, but we already love him for it. (Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for my other two dogs.) Such a mischievous face to match his personality! 

I think he stresses them out.



The original

So, that leaves us with New Years. Any plans? (Me, I'll be having a quiet night in. Or maybe not so quiet, depending on how loud we get when the clock strikes. And how whether we make our dogs bark.) My my, it's hard to believe we're back here again!  How will 2012 go? Coming soon to a January near you. See you on the other side!


Here is the latest version. Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...