Friday, December 23, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday (Chrimbo edition)


Tumblr_lwkt0nsvyb1qi23vmo1_500_large

Xmascup3_large
-Snow, snow, snow.
-Unfortunately, we don't have any, nor will we be getting any this weekend.
-Oh well!
-At least it's cold.
-Freezing, as a matter of fact.
-Sometimes I really want to try camping in the winter.
-I feel like I crave that absolute silence you can only get in the woods, during the winter time.
-So silent it's almost creepy.
-Wow, Christmas came up really fast didn't it?
-Turkey for a turkey.
-Chestnuts roasting on an open fiiire...
-They really do smell good when they're roasting.
-But I've never tried them.
-When I went to Rome the first time in gr. 12, I saw chestnut stands everywhere on the streets. 
-And I thought to myself, "good god, they really do roast them on open fires!!"
-I must get my hands on some seasonal ice cream immediately.
-I wonder what made me think of that.
-Ham.
-Feeling carnivorous at the moment.
-I like that mug.
-Before we know it, stores will be putting up Valentine's Day stuff.
-Arrgh, I'm not ready for that yet!
-Though I certainly don't mind the chocolate part...
-Such a nice thought of having something like flowers delivered to your door from a SO.
-Or a mysterious somebody, whatever.
-Hold up, I'm getting to far ahead; it's not even February yet.
-I've often thought to myself, how easy it would be to type in the name of your future partner onto facebook just to see what they are up to... If we only knew who they were.
-Hmmmm...
-My edible contribution to the holiday season came in the form of biscotti.
-Gingerbread.
-Ginger.
-Ging.
-Bing bing biiing.
-How does one get addicted to lip balm?
-Ehh...

Tumblr_ldeg0euzp81qf3pzvo1_500_large
After her first season, I wasn't too big a fan of Rose, but I like the two of them here.
From here, herehere

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...