Monday, December 12, 2011

Return of the King

The-lord-of-the-rings-the-return-of-the-king-movie-poster_large

Around this time of December back in 03', The Return of the King made its widely awaited premier in theatres. Remember?? Man, that was exciting! At my school, people actually skipped class to go see it on its opening day (how I wish I was one of them, had it not been for a test that day). I've been thinking about the movie a lot lately, so I guess it's just the time of year that I feel the urge to watch ROTK (or any of them!) one more time. (And ahhh my god, it won't be long til The Hobbit* comes out! Eeeeee!)

Tumblr_lmad5fjrqy1qey3d0o1_1280_large

(via fuckyeahlordoftherings)
psst--when I was thirteen, I was absolutely smitten with Aragorn and his rugged good looks. No lie.

Normal_tttgal045b_large

Tumblr_lgkikcqv0u1qg54oio1_500_large


Tumblr_lh7svc2ebh1qzqcaho1_500_large

From herehere, here, here, here, and here
 *Featuring the best looking dwarves to ever walk Middle Earth. Well, one in particular.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...